Our Vision, Purpose & Values
Guidestar has been making a positive difference to people’s lives for over 6 years.
Guidestar’s Strategic Plan 2023-2026 reconfirms our commitment to provide dynamic and creative ways for children, young people, adults and families to make positive change and achieve fulfilling lives.
As we look to the future, we will grow and innovate where we can make the biggest impact – empowering our clients, their families and supporters to live the lives they choose, their way.
MEANINGFUL CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Our clients inform our practice
and experience positive interactions and outcomes
- Embed lived experience in the way services are designed and delivered
- Ensure our practice is inclusive, culturally safe and responsive to diverse community needs
- Deliver services that effect positive change and improved quality of life outcomes
- Attract and retain skilled, qualified people by providing meaningful and rewarding careers
- Invest in our people, encouraging leadership, reflective practice and continuous learning
- Build an engaging, inclusive and diverse team culture
CONNECTED AND ENGAGED TEAM
Our people are safe, supported and valued
We focus on diversification, collaboration and sustainable growth
- Ensure our business and systems are efficient, scalable and environmentally responsible
- Build sustained financial health through diversification and collaboration
- Develop and maintain meaningful partnerships with organisations that share our values
- Introduce practice and digital innovations to enhance services, systems and data collection
- Focus on service quality and continuous improvement to deliver desired client outcomes and manage risk
- Develop service delivery models that are flexible, innovative and respond to complex care needs
SERVICE DESIGN AND INNOVATION
We deliver quality, innovative services informed by evidence